Saturday, September 25, 2010

Affirmations

1. I am greatful for the present moment and fullness of life now.

2. I enjoy the fullness of life now and that alone is true prosperity.

3. I am always enjoying myself in the joy of myself.

4. The purpose of my life is the merger of mind, body, and soul.

5. My beauty arises in the stillness of my presence.

6. I am consciously liberated from my thought forms.

7. I am perfectly healthy in body, mind, and spirit.

8. I am healthy full of energy and vitality; All my 60 trillion cells in my body are vibrating good health, love, peace, and joy.

9. My body is a safe and pleasurable place for I and Me to be.

10. My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.

11. I have the energy to accomplish all my goals.

12. I am always in bountiful supply.

13. My greatest good is coming to me now.

14. I practice kindness every moment of my life.

15. I love my body; I am healthy and happy.

16. All my body organs and cells are healthy and happy.

17. I now create my wonderful ideal life.

18. Life is easy; I have an abundance of whatever I need.

19. I am now open to recieve and give; I now have surplus; All my needs are met.

20. I have unlimited abundance.

21. I now give and recieve freely;Abundance flows to me, easily and effortlessly.

No comments: