Saturday, June 26, 2010

Affirmations

1. I am the light of GOD.

2. I am in harmony with the universe.

3. I am in abundance in all matter.

4. I am resonating in par with the prana shakthi.

5. I am seeing me in each and every living being.

6. I am vibrating at a high frequency at every second of the moment.

7. I am in tune with the multiverse.

8. I am the divine wisdom.

9. I am a genius and I apply my wisdom

10. I am resonating in par with the five elements.

11. I am the reflection of the Creator.

12. I am the spark of love of my Creator.

13. I am the spark that grows with love in every breadth.

14. I am the source of love and healing to all.

15. I am the receiver and giver of joy to all.

16. I am the divine transition of divine healing.

------------------------------------------
updated on 6th July, 2010.

17. I am the love of the Universal Energies.

18. I am the source of joy to all.

19. I am that Divine Light which heals all in the multiverse.

20. I am the light that heals and soothes every mind.

21. I am the light of the source.

22. I am the source that taps Universal Energy.

--------------------------------

No comments: